Sunday 2 May 2010

Fab FIMO

In the great scheme of things, I'm a FIMO novice. However, I've always enjoyed playing around with the stuff. I'll never be really good, but I am improving my skills. I decided to spend an afternoon with my box full of the stuff yesterday as I wanted some beads in my stash that I can say I made.
So, I softened up a bundle of colours of clay and fired up my pasta machine. These beads are the result. I'm very proud of them, so much so that I have already used about half the beads I made. I think they look fab....and hope you do too.































4 comments:

  1. They are so stunning and completely yummy! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funky, the top one to the right reminds me of liquorish all sorts, it is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have just discovered your gorgeous beads made of STAEDTLER FIMO!
    We'd love to meet you on our facebook fanpage http://www.facebook.com/STAEDTLER.headquarters !
    It would be great if you bacame a fan, too, and showed your artworks on our page.

    See you soon and best regards from STAEDTLER headquarters in Germany, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete