Saturday 15 May 2010

My Current Favourite Make

I made this bracelet a short while ago and I thought I'd show it off to you all. I'm crazy about tibetan silver....has a much heavier looking quality than sterling and not so shiny...more natural looking. These lovely leaves are really chunky and were just asking to be linked into a chain. From there, the rest of the design just flowed. I grabbed up some purple beads from my stash and got to work. The little clusters are all different. They feature some very small clear, silver and purple czech glass beads, then each cluster also got a larger bead. I used a glass faux pearl, piece of fluorite, more czech glass as well as crackle and millifiore glass beads. The clasp attaches to a short extender chain which carries another little cluster, so placed to add a little weight to the extender which makes the clasp much easier to fasten with just one hand. I think this is a gorgeous piece and I hope you like it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment